Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01471 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 9% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,502 (170,010 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,500,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (43 minutes ago)