Cost of living comparison between Pemba, Mozambique and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01174 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,757 (234,792 MT) in Pemba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)