Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01347 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,089 (229,299 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (20 minutes ago)