Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 333 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00324 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,211 (681,372 Ft) in Pécs.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)