Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 306 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00322 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,349 (419,391 Ft) in Pécs.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.00 (44 minutes ago)