Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 311 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00322 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 31% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,384 (429,371 Ft) in Pécs.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM179 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (about 2 hours ago)