Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 375 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00322 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,189 (679,471 Ft) in Pécs.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)