Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03298 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 18% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,827 ($U116,038) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (19 minutes ago)