Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03359 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 20% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,601 ($U107,231) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)