Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00252 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,565 (622,011 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)