Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01325 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 43% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,195 (₨90,204) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)