Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01377 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 50% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,556 (₨112,978) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)