Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 41% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,243 (₨89,749) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)