Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01382 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 43% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,839 (₨133,013) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (24 minutes ago)