Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,167 (COL$6,603,405) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)