Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,180 in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)