Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 298 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,003 in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trieste costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)