Cost of living comparison between Parma, Italy and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 273 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,329 in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)