Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 280 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,932 in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)