Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,556 prices entered by 524 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 72% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,367 in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)