Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,708 prices entered by 536 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 67% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,332 in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)