Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03703 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,126 (57,415 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rennes costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (23 minutes ago)