Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03698 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,133 (57,668 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iloilo costs Php500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)