Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03935 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 22% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,488 (37,814 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (35 minutes ago)