Cost of living comparison between Pardubice, Czech Republic and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03702 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,038 (55,050 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,330 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,050 (23 minutes ago)