Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12302 EUR / SRD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,629 (21,373 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.19 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorakhpur costs ₨12,198 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)