Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,417 (₨175,371) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)