Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01412 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,634 (₨186,526) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM407 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)