Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,834 in Panevėžys.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (41 minutes ago)