Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 965 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 17% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,643 (3,916 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)