Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 884 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.815 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,002 (2,456 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)