Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 815 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,031 (2,507 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)