Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,495 in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Jose, California costs $0.42 (44 minutes ago)