Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 449 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 153% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,605 ($8,267) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)