Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 462 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 158% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €8,056 ($8,625) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (15 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (39 minutes ago)