Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 396 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.947 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 162% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €8,191 ($8,648) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)