Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 358 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.894 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 154% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €8,242 ($9,217) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,389 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sokoto costs 150,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)