Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00181 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 22% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,430 (1,339,865 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (26 minutes ago)