Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.623 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 49% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,835 (NZ$7,756) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)