Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.651 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 56% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,065 (NZ$7,774) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)