Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.669 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 61% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,233 (NZ$7,816) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (20 minutes ago)