Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.587 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 30% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,996 (NZ$5,108) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Prague costs 700 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (about 1 hour ago)