Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 546 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,733 in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (41 minutes ago)