Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 504 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,028 in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Helsinki costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)