Cost of living comparison between Palma de Mallorca, Spain and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 480 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,029 in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)