Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 282 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,679 in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)