Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 38% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,008 (Rp 28,895,576) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)