Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 44% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,233 (Rp 19,742,073) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)