Cost of living comparison between Pakpattan, Pakistan and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00877 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,109 (₨354,493) in Pakpattan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (30 minutes ago)