Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 525 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,026 in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)