Cost of living comparison between Padua, Italy and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 471 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,009 in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)