Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 384 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 27% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,677 in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)