Cost of living comparison between Padua, Italy and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 468 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,170 in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 30,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (about 2 hours ago)