Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 426 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,859 in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (27 minutes ago)