Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,742 in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)