Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,361 in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (6 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 2 hours ago)