Cost of living comparison between Oxford, United Kingdom and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 600 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.118 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 72% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,575 (£4,987) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 2 hours ago)