Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 701 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.144 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 75% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,697 (£4,978) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)