Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 673 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.180 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 79% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,604 (£4,747) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)