Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 632 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.173 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 88% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,873 (£5,007) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (34 minutes ago)