Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,167 in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (36 minutes ago)