Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,147 in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (19 minutes ago)