Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00711 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,555 (218,558 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)