Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00858 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,322 (270,762 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)