Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00755 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 31% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,510 (199,917 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)