Cost of living comparison between Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00849 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,131 (251,069 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)