Cost of living in Oulu, Finland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 256 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 41% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,111 in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)