Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 17% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,231 (1,463,018 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $180 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,440 (39 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)