Cost of living in Ottawa, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 624 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.719 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 46% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,386 (C$6,103) in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)