Cost of living in Ottawa, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 860 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.664 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 32% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,510 (C$3,782) in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 2 hours ago)