Cost of living in Ottawa, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 678 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.715 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 45% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,717 (C$6,599) in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)