Cost of living in Ottawa, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 991 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.644 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,437 (C$3,784) in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)