Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03945 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 24% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,600 (40,559 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)