Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03702 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 31% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,162 (58,401 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (27 minutes ago)