Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 38% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,138 in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)