Cost of living comparison between Ostend, Belgium and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 38% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,327 in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)