Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 33% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,654 in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kazan' costs руб 36,990 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)