Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00134 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 17% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,746 (CH$1,298,709) in Osorno.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr350 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $4,574 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.21 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,440 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salta costs ARS $750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)