Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 17% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,581 (CH$1,170,254) in Osorno.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Des Moines, Iowa costs $450 (20 minutes ago)