Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 16% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,682 (CH$1,233,903) in Osorno.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)