Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,739 in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)