Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,045 in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)