Cost of living comparison between Osmaniye, Turkey and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29903 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,140 (10,502TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)