Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23108 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,978 (8,561TL) in Osmaniye.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)