Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,513 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10660 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 97% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,905 (kr 55,390) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (26 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)