Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,508 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11290 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 110% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,288 (kr 55,695) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)