Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,351 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11139 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 105% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,415 (kr 57,593) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (about 1 hour ago)