Cost of living comparison between Oslo, Norway and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,311 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11132 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 105% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,653 (kr 59,763) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)