Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 423 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13551 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,401 (17,717 kn) in Osijek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)