Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 312 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13466 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 21% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,568 (19,070 kn) in Osijek.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)