Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 405 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13365 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,398 (17,941 kn) in Osijek.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)