Cost of living in Oshawa, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.722 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oshawa (Canada) is 53% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,777 (C$6,619) in Oshawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)