Cost of living comparison between Oshawa, Canada and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.694 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oshawa (Canada) is 44% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,323 (C$6,232) in Oshawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)