Cost of living in Oshawa, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.672 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oshawa (Canada) is 41% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,253 (C$4,840) in Oshawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)