Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01216 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 58% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €796 (65,464 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (about 1 hour ago)