Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29118 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,376 (R$ 11,595) in Osasco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)