Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 446 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00815 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,082 (¥623,562) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)