Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 402 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00781 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,293 (¥421,633) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)