Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 438 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00838 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 61% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,243 (¥625,357) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Managua costs 3.00 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Berlin costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)