Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 440 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,760 (¥592,497) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (8 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (38 minutes ago)