Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00817 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,303 (¥649,125) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)