Cost of living comparison between Orenburg, Russia and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01471 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is 31% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,239 (руб 152,208) in Orenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)