Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10483 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 45% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,182 (30,357 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.71 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)