Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09836 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 40% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,930 (29,790 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (33 minutes ago)