Cost of living comparison between Örebro, Sweden and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10309 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 40% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,561 (44,243 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sunderland costs £19,193 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $23,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)