Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10514 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 46% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,576 (43,522 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)