Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 417 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21419 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 36% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,335 (6,233 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 3 hours ago)