Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 461 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21571 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 36% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,288 (5,970 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$799 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)