Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 481 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21764 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,233 (5,666 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Florianopolis costs R$ 2.30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ostrava costs 16 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)