Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 508 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22239 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,106 (9,469 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)