Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 899 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 4% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (21 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (39 minutes ago)