Cost of living comparison between Opole, Poland and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 264 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22280 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,598 (11,659 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)