Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 223 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23967 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,528 (6,374 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)