Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00295 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,535 (858,463 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)