Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01501 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 41% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,116 (руб 74,347) in Omsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)