Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23413 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,337 (9,980 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (39 minutes ago)