Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01887 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,127 (Php112,728) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)