Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01841 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,232 (Php121,208) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)