Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01844 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,141 (Php116,131) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)