Cost of living comparison between Olomouc, Czech Republic and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03697 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,331 (63,053 Kč) in Olomouc.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (41 minutes ago)